Our family

Our family

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Acreage

Ive been looking for a place to live because the friend I was house sitting for came home from her trip early...
I found the perfect place! A modest home, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, on 5 acres of land! There's this small barn type thing for storage, or animals, or a workshop... It would be perfect! I wish I could just suddenly get married before the end of the month and move in there. Its a little pricy to pay for by myself, but even with the help of just one other person I could do it. Its only 15 minutes out of town... *sigh*. I emailed them and I think I will take a look even though its probably unreasonable. I also contacted about 5 places in town, one of which I will see tonight... but none of them are quite that cool... I mean, if I lived on an acreage I could get Brosie an animal companion- Puppy, Kitten, or Pot belly pig! Oh man, I hope something like this turns up again one day, when Ive got a little more of a family.

Thats all, just wanted you to know about the awesome acreage I found :)

Wink

2 comments:

  1. That does sound amazing! Where abouts is it? Maybe you can convince someone to roomie with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dude...you need to update your blog, lol...and I gave you a blog award! :
    http://haitsmafamily.blogspot.com/2011/08/has-been-remembering-all-of-these-crazy.html

    ReplyDelete