Our family

Our family

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Settled

Like the pulp in the bottom of a delicious glass of orange juice, Brosie and I are settled ;)
The boxes Pete brought are mostly unpacked (though the cupboards could use organizing), the computer is *finally* set up, Brosie is sleeping better, Im making dinner like I have have before, the house is always nice and clean, and school... well, thats alright. Ive made one friend, and I already know one other person, so Im okay. We have a good youtube going and Im happy to be here. mostly. I Miss my young women, thats for hecka sure! Im nervous for the Girls to get here this weekend (The step-daughters to be). Im also excited! Imagine if they end up being like Kayzia and Zoie and Amanda and and and!!! Oh man, make.my.life. But what if they are more like cinderella's evil stepsisters? What if they think Im evil? Oh Boy. Good thing I really love this man. Anyways, must run, its late... this grammar is terrible I might add.

Love!
Wink

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that things are settlng for you, and excited for you and this new chapter in life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are settled, however, I really don't like my OJ with the pulp in the bottom...just saying!!
    It was great to visit you...such a great place for you to be...physically, emotionally, spiritually.
    3X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Momma! Im feeling pretty dang great about this place... doesnt make me miss home any less though, but we all have to grow up one day right? 3X

    Thanks Jare, miss writing you. Youre one of the best! Thanks for the support in this chapter of my life :)

    ReplyDelete