Buuuuuuut, I must go on. Write a 7 page paper, prepare for the move, prepare for the summer, write a 5 page critique, study for exams, scrape more dried cereal off the floor... and because I have *so* much to do, there is no complete update today, just some things to get rid of!
The following is a list of thing I have to GIVE AWAY before I move (cause Im moving into a fully furnished place)
- High chair, baby bath tub, probably some toys too
- table, one chair, some dishes, some appliances (toaster, toaster oven, blender and possibly more)
- nightstand, dresser (both could use fixing up, I got them with the intent of painting them some awesome colour but never did)
- Queen size mattress and box spring
- likely a couch and a love seat (but I might put them into storage for later)
- this brown shelf thats supposed to be a stero shelf but I use it for extra counter space and cupboard space
- a large bookshelf
- a nice TV I'd like to sell (for about $200)
if you want anything, FB me
aaaaaaand... thats all I can think of. Better go back to writing my essay... I wish school was over all ready, or at least essays and projects... but I only have one more week of this stuff, then about a week for exams, then A BREAK! Three weeks of packing, planning, and dejunking... wooot! Doesnt that sound like fun? Well compared to essays it sure as HECK is!!